While any homeowner is planning on renovating the house, he or she will also plan for making the backyard more gorgeous. Here every homeowner will surely look for best the designs and patterns which can make the outdoor just awesome. Among these various head turning styles, porcelain pavers have become quite popular in recent days. These are available in huge numbers of styles and sizes and one can select the best option for designing and decorating backyards. Well, there are certain myths about porcelain tiles and one should know about these styles.
- It is said that these tiles are too scorching underfoot. To avoid this it is suggested that if you are living in a hot sunny area then it will be great to choose strips of pale or light colors. These light colored pavers will create a comfort zone for you.
- Another myth is that porcelain tiles are slippery when these get wet. But, this is totally a misconception as these strips are designed with slip resistant features and these are being widely used around pool areas.
- It is also said that durability of these stones is not same as other natural stone. This myth is entirely a fake statement. Actually, the pavers made of this stone are quite durable and hugely used in commercial places where high traffic is there.
- Many think that sealing is required for porcelain pavers, but this is untrue. These are never porous like other natural stones.
- Some think that pavers made of porcelain are not suitable for cold climates, but till date, no crack has been noticed on the surface made of this tile during winter seasons.
- Porcelain is not porous as natural stones and hence these do not require to be maintained on a regular basis. These are available with stain resistant features and these never get discolored. Hence, the belief that these tiles will require huge maintenance is simply a fake concept. These can be cleaned with water only.
- The appearance of these designs is always natural and always gives a unique look to your house. Hence those feel that these never show a natural look, they have a misconception about these tiles. This also goes perfectly with wood and stone and hence one can use within the home.
- Many homeowners believe that these will go fade in the sun and hence these are not suitable to use within the outdoor areas. But this is not true at all. Pavers made of this porcelain tiles are able to remain intact under the sun.
Hence paver made of porcelain tiles is just perfect for backyard designing.